Some thoughts
As i was browsing through the LOW last nite, it certainly brought back some fond memories of the past. Maybe i was involved in some of these activities and tats y i can feel for it. I scanned thru the pics we took over the past 1 year....those events we organised and participated in flashed back in my mind. The time where we stayed up late for BAW preparation, our 1st birthday surprise at Zea's place which can be considered as quite a success, Dharma camp, gatherings like CNY steamboat, mid-autumn festival, MC retreat cum shopping at Orchard, BS week preparation, BL walk etc etc.... I realise for almost every event, our president is always there, sticking out with us. I was especially touched when he and a few of them volunteered to stay with me late into the nite at PGP as we prepared for BAW the next day. Even though everyone was tired then, but at least theres someone to chat with, making it more enjoyable.
Actually theres a lot more i feel for but i find it hard to express all of it out in words.....
Being in the MC has its fair share of fun, hard work , disagreement, conflict etc... thinking back, i am really grateful that i m given a chance to be part of all these =)

1 Comments:
Yeah, well done zeathereal! I always feel that the most precious gifts one can offer and sacrifice is his/her time and attention. Not words or money...
Post a Comment
<< Home