Choices
Everyday, we are face with choices... For those small one, we dont really care when we are choosing. For those that will affect us or determine our future, we tend to be hesistant and become afraid to make a decision. I guess why we are worried to make a decision is because we care too much about ourself. We are uncertain of the consequences and is afraid that we will suffer if we made a wrong choice.
But life is full of choices. Even if i dont like it, i still have to make a decision. In my first 2 years of my studies in NUS, i dont have to worry about which modules to take since most of my EE modules are planned for me. However when come to year 3, i had a hard time choosing my electives. I was scared that i might take the wrong modules and my grades will suffer in the end. I still cant let go of all these. Why is my attachment so great.... afterall we will die one day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home